The Theater District: Six Entertaining Locations
- Unit Price
THE THEATER DISTRICT is a system-agnostic collection of locations, NPCs and story starters for GMs and Players, complete with maps, descriptions, and NPCs tied to an entertainment district in a magical, medieval city. The book features a unique and easy-to-reference layout to help GMs start and build adventures. And it’s not just for GMs! Players will find the book helpful for giving their characters deep backstory.
At night, the torchlit passages near the theater are filled with people in states of inebriation and undress. The buildings ring with the songs of bards, and the taverns overflow onto the cobblestone streets. But behind the joyful illusion, dark currents move within the Theater District. Adventurers can find themselves entranced by promise and might be memorialized forever—so long as they’re careful not to lose their way.
You get these locations:
- Haunted Theater, Bards' Flophouse, Gamblers' Palace, Village Green, Bathhouse, Wizard's Manse
This pack contains these mini-adventures:
- "The Spirit Upstairs," "Bard's Lament," "Revenge Heist," "The Sports Murders," "Water Problems," and "Cage of Ruby"
- Seven NPCs, all tied to an entertainment district — and they all have problems that need solved and quests for the players
- Six locations with maps that can be dropped into any adventure that takes place in an area focused on entertainment and illusion
- A d20 random table, with even more story starters
- A neighborhood map that ties all the locations together
- A story-based prologue to add flavor
- And more!